Things you need to know about me:
- I used to spend my spare time moving my bed room furniture around, and once tried to balance my bed on top of 2 chest of drawers to make bunk beds.
- I spent hours planning the theme for my teenage bedroom and finally decided upon lime green and lilac, with some accent pieces of inflatable furniture.
- When everyone else was preoccupied with bands and drugs and going out at uni, I was scouring markets for things to put in a house I was yonks away from owning.
- I still LOVE Carol Smiley, and secretly wish we could be freinds.
- I plan my week around wednesday night 'house night'- Escape to the Country, Relocation relocation and grand designs..... wow.
So you'll understand then, that thinking about my dream house is a serious pastime.
To begin with, I'll start with colour. No matter what, my house will be filled with colour. Here are some of my favourite rooms from my new favourite website Domino. Its an American website with the coolest houses on them, but no sooner had i discovered it, it is being closed down! So sad!